A delicious quick and easy chickpea and lentil salad bursting with flavour and protein to keep your metabolism revved up and building muscle.
I am all about non complicated recipes and this is so simple. So next time you are short on time rustle up this yummy salad and your taste buds and tummy will thank you for it.
- Pack of lentils
- Can of chickpeas
- Long stemmed Broccoli
- Flaked Almonds
- Curry powder
- Wash chickpeas and place in a bowl along with the lentils
- Grate carrot into the bowl
- Cook broccoli and place in the bowl
- Toast the flaked almonds in a pan and put to one side.
- In a pan melt some coconut oil/olive oil and stir fry the ingredients
- Add a tbsp curry powder and stir.
- Add a bit of water and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Place ingredients into a bowl, top with the flaked almonds and a handful of juicy raisins.
- Serve and enjoy
Do you have a favourite chickpea recipe? Please share in the comments below. I love discovering new recipes.
All my love,