Furthermore,Â the butter beans in this dish will supply you with a high dose of protein as well as fibre to keep your digestion on a healthy track.
The chilli and paprika give it a great kick, which helps to rev up your metabolism.
So, the next time you are stuck for brunch ideas, rustle up this healthy dish. You are sure to have some happy customers!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 400g can butter beans
- 1 red pepper
- 2 courgettes
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- Small bunch of chives
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan with lid, then cook the onions, chilli, garlic, red peppers and courgettes for 5 minutes until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes, butter beans and paprika, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Use a spoon to create 6 wells in the tomato mixture, and crack the 6 eggs into the wells.
- Move the pan into the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped chives on top. Serve and enjoy!
Little tip:Â Serve with a side salad and a simple olive oil, lemon juice and mustard dressing
If you do give this recipe a go make sure you show me your amazing creations via Instagram or Facebook.
All my love,